Weekly Shonen Jump Edit
Current Series Edit
- One Piece- 350,000,000+
- Hunter X Hunter- 68,000,000+
- Gintama- 51,000,000+
- Haikyu!- 23,000,000+
- Shokugeki No Soma- 12,500,000+
- Boku no Hero Academia- 8,200,000+
- World Trigger- 5,700,000+
- Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan- 4,400,000+
- Black Clover- 2,300,000+
- Chronicles of Isobe: Life is Hard- 1,000,000+
- Yuuna of Yuragi Inn- 920,000+
- Boruto: Naruto Next Generations- 750,000+
- Hinomaru Zumo- 420,000+
- Yakusoku no Neverland- 400,000+
- Kimetsu no Yaiba- 300,000+
- Samon the Summoner- 150,000+
- Spring Weapon No. 1- N/A
- Dr. Stone- N/A
- Hungry Marie- N/A
- U19- N/A
- We Can't Study- N/A
- Robot X Laserbeam- N/A
- Demon Prince Poro's Diaries- N/A
- Samon the Summoner sales are estimated based on the oricon sales
- Hinomaru Zumo sales are estimated based on the oricon sales.
- Yakusoku no Neverland sales are estimated based on the oricon sales.
- Kimetsu no Yaiba sales are estimated based on the oricon sales.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCpF01EsIgo Primary source of information
- Spring Weapon No. 1 has no sales because it has never ranked on oricon.
- Dr. Stone, Hungry Marie, We Can't Study, U19, Robot X Laserbeam and Demon Prince Poro's Diaries have no sales because they currently have no volumes released.
All Time Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.